This plan outlines a four-year path to graduation. You are expected to satisfy all “success marker” courses, grades, and GPAs as specified. For part-time students and students needing to complete background material, this schedule represents the order in which courses should be taken. This suggested plan to four-year graduation does not replace regular advising appointments. Some course offerings may change.
Success Markers: Complete KNH 4840 with a C or better; Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better
The Public Health Program admits new students once a year (Fall Semester). Application materials must be submitted by March 1st to be considered for admission in the following academic year.
Program admission requirements:
2.5 or higher GPA
30 semester credit hours earned
Internship and Practicum Information
1. KNH 2840 must be taken before KNH 4840, not concurrently.
2. KNH 2840 requires 40 contact hours to complete.
3. KNH 4840 requires 400 contact hours to complete.
4. HED 3760 is required before KNH 4840 can be taken.
5. It is strongly suggested that no other content courses be taken with KNH 4840.
6. It is the student’s responsibility to acquire the internship and practicum
sites with assistance from the program director.