The Digital Marketing Graduate Certificate aims to attract industry professionals who seek a boost in their career and plan to assume digital marketing or related roles within their companies. Today’s job market demands more talent with digital marketing skills, one fast-growing area for post Baccalaureate education. This certificate will equip students with a broad understanding of the field of digital marketing including its history, evolution, and best practices. Additionally, it will serve as a signal to the employment market of that person’s understanding and experience in digital marketing.
To be admitted in the certificate program, students need to meet the following qualifications:
- BS or BA degree
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.7/4.0 or a graduate GPA of 3.0/4.0
- If the applicant’s native language is not English, a minimum score of 79/120 (IBT) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required or a band 6 through the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Students registering for MKT 7xxx courses must have completed MBA 7600 Marketing Strategy with a grade of “C” or better.
This certificate program would not accept transfer credits from other institutions.
Program Learning Outcomes
Following completion of the certificate program, students will be able to:
- Use digital marketing tactics and strategies
- Utilize digital marketing tools
- Design and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Quantify and analyze results of a digital marketing campaign