The Entrepreneurship, BSB program provides students will the skills and experiences necessary to start their own successful venture. Courses focus on starting, financing, commercializing, and managing a new business.
The program is open for admission to any Wright State student with a 2.5 cumulative GPA with an interest in learning entrepreurial skills, or to any high school student directly admitted to the Raj Soin College of Business with a high school GPA of at least 3.25 and an ACT score of at least 22 or an SAT score of at least 1030.
Program Learning Outcomes
1. have the skills and requirements necessary to start their own successful venture.
2. be able to evaluate and plan new business opportunities.
3. be able to research and write a comprehensive business plan.
4. be able to solve real business challanges as a rsult of working with local executives.
5. be be able to evaluate a real business opportunity by using skills in market analysis, problem-solving, ROI, team-building and business planning.
For more information visit: