The Entrepreneurship, BSB program provides students will the skills and experiences necessary to start their own successful venture. Courses focus on starting, financing, commercializing, and managing a new business.
The program is open for admission to any Wright State student with a 2.5 cumulative GPA with an interest in learning entrepreurial skills, or to any high school student directly admitted to the Raj Soin College of Business with a high school GPA of at least 3.25 and an ACT score of at least 22 or an SAT score of at least 1030.
Program Learning Outcomes
1. Provide students with the skills and experiences necessary to starta their own successful venture.
2. Students learn how to evaluate and plan new business opportunities.
3. Students effectively research and write a comprehensive business plan.
4. Provide students with contemporary entrpreneurial experience by solving real business challenges and working with local executives.
5. Students learn to evaluate a real business opportunity by using skills in market analysis, problem-solving, ROI, team-building and business planning.
For more information visit: