7600 Lake Campus Drive
Celina, Ohio 45822
Fax: (419) 586-0358
The Lake Campus of Wright State University, located on 173 scenic acres on the north shore of beautiful Grand Lake St. Marys between Celina and St. Marys, is an excellent option. Easily accessible to the residents of Auglaize, Mercer, Van Wert, Shelby, Allen, and Darke counties, the Lake Campus enables students to maintain ties to local communities and families. With an enrollment of approximately 1400 students and an average class size of 25, it is also a good option for students who prefer a smaller school.
The Lake Campus offers numerous associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus a variety of general education courses and preprofessional programs. The Lake Campus also participates in the Ohio Transfer Module, which simplifies transferring credits to other universities.
The Wright State University-Lake Campus was created in 1962 and became a regional branch campus of Wright State University in June 1969. In 1972, the college moved to its present location on Grand Lake St. Marys. In August 2009 the Lake Campus completed a massive $9 million renovation and expansion project that included new and refurbished classrooms, new science labs, and the 300-seat James F. Dicke Hall, a multipurpose room for both University and community use.
The construction project added a new, centralized entrance, where Student Services is now located, including: Admissions, Bursar, Financial Aid, and Registrar's Offices; and academic advising, testing, and Veterans Affairs. A receptionist is available during business hours to answer questions, set up appointments with an academic advisor, and give students descriptive material. The administrative wing of Dwyer Hall, which was also renovated in 2009, houses the offices of the dean and associate dean, as well as the business manager, education officers and Western Ohio Educational Foundation (WOEF) Development Office.